When the lights go out with the deprecation of IDFA, you will lose marketing visibility that is critical for your decision-making. The good news is that you don’t have to fumble in the dark with a feeble 12.57 lumen candle (aka SKAdNetwork). Instead, your visibility can be vastly improved with a 100,000 lumen flashlight (top-down incremental measurement) to give you both the marketing clarity and accuracy you need for sustained growth.
Which Would You Choose
When The Lights Go Out?
Top-Down Incremental Measurement By MetricWorks
Of course, you would choose the powerful 100,000 lumen flashlight on the right. SKAdNetwork is set to leave marketers with only 100 campaign IDs of granularity and no way to cohort KPIs by install date. Most importantly, the critical post-install performance KPIs that form the foundation of mobile growth strategy today like retention, revenue, LTV, and ROAS, will disappear and be replaced by a single conversion value with its own significant limitations. That candle just doesn’t make much of a dent in the pitch black.
That said, we can make the decision even easier for you. While you still have precious time before the lights go out with IDFA deprecation, you can test our flashlight for free. We encourage everyone to test SKAdNetwork early so they are acquainted with its glaring limitations and have plenty of time to understand the impact to their growth strategy. We can help answer questions on best practices. However, there is an opportunity to obtain a significant lead on your competition by testing our top-down incremental measurement in parallel. Here are more reasons why our top-down incremental measurement solution is the best remedy for the oncoming dark.
Our solution has been derived from months of anticipation, research, planning, design and testing. Let’s take a peek at the biggest benefits to marketers:
- Free – We invite you to test our accurate, cutting edge algorithms with your data for free. The observed mean accuracy of our algorithms is 97%.
- Future-proof – It is privacy-centric due to its reliance only on daily aggregated data. No device-level data is required. Our necessary data inputs will never be restricted.
- Comprehensive – Our solution measures all marketing including traditionally non-attributable spend like influencer and TV. It also unveils interactions between multiple media sources.
- Incremental – This is the cherry on top since our solution is focused on incrementality in terms of uplift over other marketing activity and organic demand. It avoids the problems inherent in last touch attribution that gravely misalign measurement and true value.
- Test SKAdNetwork early.
- Register for our beta to test our incremental measurement solution for free while you still have precious time prior to IDFA deprecation.
- Compare your results from parallel testing multiple measurement solutions and develop your strategy for utilizing those multiple signals.
- Then, look to the future. Do you want to start building your long term measurement strategy after the lights are already out and the risk to your business is critical? Of course not. Prepare for IDFA deprecation now so you are thriving when your competition is floundering. We can help you do that.
We look forward to making the future of your measurement brighter!